We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive environment that celebrates and recognises the strength in diversity.
We actively nurture a safe and mutually respectful community where people can find belonging and connection.
We are committed to:
- supporting practitioners to have the skills and capacity to work with and advocate for all individuals and communities
- embracing an inclusive workplace culture which reflects the diversity of our global community
- amplifying peoples perspectives and experiences as shaped by (but not limited to) different races, gender identity, socio-economic status, age, body diversity, disability, sexual orientation, culture
- ensuring our environments are safe welcoming places
- advocating for the right for all people to access equitable holistic health and well-being support and services throughout their lives
We embrace feedback and work to strengthen our approaches to ensure that there is a diverse representation of voices brought into the conversation.